Sai Cho Wan Lutheran Centre for the Elderly
Since its establishment in 1994,Sai Cho Wan Lutheran Centre for the Elderly beholds the idea of"Sense of belonging, sense of security, sense of worthiness"in providing support service to the elders, in helping senior to settle and to prolong their stay in the community, and providing best-matched supportive service for carers.
In meeting the needs of Hong Kong elders, our centre successfully transition into a neighborhood elderly centre in 2003 and implemented a number of new services, such as: carer support service, elder outreach service, etc.
To further enhance the service, in 2010, social welfare department granted us an additional branch in Sceneway Garden, namely Grace Sceneway Sub-Office, allowing our centre to provide a more diverse elder service.
- Enable the elders to live a healthy life in the community.
- Assist the elders to remain in the community and to live a healthy, respectful and dignify live.
- Encourage senior to have an active role in developing oneself through active participation in different experiences.
- Actively expand senior volunteer program so as to develop a caring network in the community.
- Elders persons aged 60 or above.
- Young old aged 50 or above.
- Case support service
- Carers and elderly support service
- Volunteer group and development
- Outreach and community support network service
- Resource referral and counseling service
- Social and educational activities
- Rehabilitation services and carers information enquiry services
- Facilities service
- Milk powder and rehabilitation supplies ordering services
- Drop-in service
- Red Cross senior group
- Elder academy
- Young old services
- Long Term Care Services Assessment
Monday – Saturday: 9 AM – 5PM
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Membership fee: 25 per annual
Young old membership fee: 30 per annual
(恩景軒) Grace Sceneway Sub-office Level 6 & 7, Kindergarten Block, Sceneway Garden, 8 Sceneway Road, Lam Tin, Kln