Sunshine Lutheran Centre
Sunshine Lutheran Centre is one of the dedicated counseling and treatment centre for problem and pathological gamblers funded by the Ping Wo Fund of the Home Affairs Bureau. The centre was established on 1st January, 2010. The aim of our service is to rebuild a bright and healthy life for those individuals and families affected by disordered gambling.
- To assist the disordered gamblers to rebuild a bright life.
- To assist the suffering families to resolve gambling related problems.
- To raise public awareness of the harmful effect of gambling.
- To provide anti-gambling education school programs and professional training for social workers and related professionals.
Gamblers and their family members
- Hotline Counseling and Service Enquiries: 183 4633 (press 4) or 8108 3933; WhatsApp/WeChat Hotline: 6606 3933
- Gambling Counseling, Counseling for Family Members, Groups and Activities
- Psychiatric Assessment and Referral
- Anti-gambling Education School Programs, Community Promotion and Community Education Programs
- Professional Training
Monday, Tuesday, Saturday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 10:00AM – 10:00PM
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
Free of Charge (except in specific activities or programs)
Outreach Counselling Services: Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tsuen Wan, Kwun Tong, and Tseung Kwan O districts