The Wong Kam Lutheran Whole Person Development Centre
The Wong Kam Lutheran Whole Person Development Centre, established in 2019, aims at responding to problems faced by families with poor living condition or low-income families in the district, supporting their children’s learning and development needs, so that they are not losing social, personal growth, learning and development opportunities due to financial inadequacy. Meanwhile, through building up support networks between families and district communities, communication and mutual support among residents are enhanced, and their sense of competence is increased.
- To provide learning support, growth and development activities to children living in subdivided units;
- To offer skill training to the grassroots and increase their occupation capacity;
- To enhance mutual support network and resources sharing in the community.
Low-income families or families living in subdivided unit, grassroots in the district.
Depends on respective activity
- Children care service
- Growth and development activities
- Skill training programs
- Community support service
Monday to Friday
9:30am - 12:30pm
By appointment only
*Closed on Sunday and public holiday.
Individual membership fee: $25 (one year)
Family membership fee: $50 (one year)
Service and activity: Depends on respective service or activity